Activities for Music & Dance Workshops
- Quick introduction about Latin American ( Location, geography and population ). Then a more particular explanation about Peru. ( 5 minutes )
- Display of a short DVD movie ( around 5 minutes ) explaining the most important aspects of Peru, its customs, food, dance, culture, geography, population, history, famous places, flora and fauna.
- A short live musical performance of the music from the Andes. (around 15 minutes )
- Exhibition and explanation of clothing and musical instruments from the Peruvian Andes. ( 10 minutes )
- Questions and answers. ( 5 minutes )
- Latin popular music: Basic dance lesson in Salsa and Merengue, which are the two most popular rhythms in Latin America.
The average duration of our workshop is about 1 hour. The above programme can be altered according to requirements.
WE ALSO OFFER
Latin American Cuisine Workshops and Peruvian Cookery demonstration and tasting session, where facilities exist.